Thu, Nov 14|
Nurturing Staff Morale, Cultivating Success
Leave with practical solutions.
Time & Location
Nov 14, 2024, 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
About the Event
In this 60-minute online workshop, we will explore effective strategies for boosting staff morale and creating a healthy school culture that prioritises mental health and well-being.
Join us for this empowering workshop where you will gain valuable insights into boosting staff morale and creating a healthy school culture. Through practical strategies and actionable steps, learn how to foster positive relationships, recognise achievements, and support well-being initiatives among staff.
- Importance of boosting staff morale for overall school well-being.
- Understanding Staff Morale
- Building Positive Relationships
- Recognising and Celebrating Achievements
- Supporting Well-being Initiatives
- Q&A and Discussion Transformation Statement:
Enjoy space to learn practical techniques to support and uplift staff, ultimately fostering a positive work environment conducive to professional growth and job satisfaction.
Get ready to transform your school environment and uplift your team for success."
I look forward to seeing you.
- Ticket type
Event TicketPrice£47.00Sale ended