Tue, Feb 23|
Mental Health & Well Being in Children & Young People - Certified Course
This course will provide you with knowledge and understanding of how to support children and young people affected by mental health issues.
Time & Location
Feb 23, 2021, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
About the Event
Through this course you will develop an awareness of signs and symptoms of mental health issues and how they affect children and young people. You will learn more about how to promote emotional well-being and develop knowledge and understanding of how to support children and young people affected by mental health issues and combat stigma.
- You will finish this course with confidence to:
- Identity risk factors for children and young people in relation to mental health
- Promote appropriate resilience in children and young people
- Identify signs and symptoms of mental health issues
- Appropriately combat stigma attached to mental health
This course is for anyone who comes into contact with children and young people
MHWB Course Ticket£29.99